As Knoxville’s oldest independent residential real estate company, we have operated continuously since 1931. In 1972, The Ferguson Company was one of Knoxville’s earliest real estate members of the Employee Relocation Real Estate Advisory Council [ERREAC]; now known as the Worldwide ERC. Today, there are nearly 1,600 corporations and 10,000 service industry members around the world. That same year, the company became a member of the Inter-Community Relocation Network, now known as Leading Real Estate Companies of The World.
Leading Real Estate Companies of The World has more U.S. home sales volume than any national real estate brand. The network encompasses more than 15,000 communities, 50 countries on six continents, 17 time zones, and communicating in 46 different languages. During 2014, the 120,000 associates within the network produced more than $321 Billion in annual home sales. That was $81 Billion more than any other real estate network sales volume.
Ferguson Realtors broker’s average experience is more than 35 years while our Realtor associates average experience is more than 16 years. The company is a respected market leader with more than 40 years experience in the relocation field including more than 10 years on the board of a leading national relocation network.
A few examples of our industry participation and accomplishments would include:
- Realtor Emeritus
- 2010 Women’s Council Member of the Year, Knoxville Chapternn
- 2007 KAAR Realtor of the Year
- 2006 Tennessee CRS of the Year
- 2005 Tennessee CRS Chapter President
- 2005 KAAR Realtor of the Year
- 2002 KAAR President
- 2001 Women’s Council Member of the Year, Tennessee
- 2000 Women’s Council State President, Tennessee
- 1995 Women’s Council Member of the Year, Knoxville Chapter
- 1994 Women’s Council President, Knoxville Chapter
- 1989 KAAR Realtor of the Year
- 1989 TAR State Realtor Educator of the Year
- 1984 Equitable Realty Network President’s Council
- 1984 Tennessee Real Estate Education Foundation President
- 1983 Vice President ICR National Relocation Counseling Center
- 1983 KAAR President
- 1975 Tennessee Real Estate Education Foundation President
- Founding member of Knoxville Women’s Council of Realtors
Additionally, our members have served as Chairperson of most of the Knoxville Area Association of Realtors committees.
In order to succeed in real estate sales, it is important to be able to draw on the vast experience of our accessible, knowledgeable Realtors and brokers. We incorporate the finest real estate education program [Institute 2.0] to extend our associates vast knowledge.
THE INTERNET… we have led Knoxville with online real estate websites since 1995. Twenty years of online real estate experience includes more than 50 domains including HomesAndLakes.com, Knoxville-TN.com, Knoxville-Real-Estate.com, KnoxHomes.tv, AccessLakes.com, AccessKnoxville.com, KnoxLakes.com, KnoxSearch.com and AccessSmokies.com.
Our real estate Blog sites include TheKnoxvilleBlog.com, TellicoVillageBlog.com, WestKnoxBlog.com, and FarragutBlog.com.